Thursday, October 23, 2008

Former Police Captain Aaron Hughes Preliminary Hearing Set for Grand Larceny Charge

A Dec. 18 preliminary hearing has been scheduled for a former Elko police captain charged with attempted grand larceny.

The Eureka County District Attorney's office is prosecuting Aaron Hughes at the request of Elko County District Attorney Gary Woodbury, who recused his office to avoid any appearance of bias.

Hughes is accused of trying to steal an all-terrain vehicle from the shuttered Jerritt Canyon mine site.

He was placed on administrative leave following his arrest in August, and resigned from the Elko police force in September.

------

Information from: Elko Daily Free Press, http://www.elkodaily.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Typical Elko, Nevada redneck. ABSOLUTELY WORTHLESS! Thank You Jesus Christ for nailing this pig.

Hughes was the first cop to question me about a mexican illegal trying to break a beer bottle to hurt me. After answering about 50 bullshit questions as Hughes' attempted to stonewall me and aggravate the situation, I asked him why he wasn't arresting Alberto Gonzalez.

He had apparently run a make on me and found Deputy Pete Turner's comment about me not respecting authority and decided to teach me a lesson. (I had a run in with Turner a couple years previous.) Hughes turned the incident completely around and had me convicted of battery. A conviction that Hughes and the entire department knew would follow me around the rest of my life.

Unfortunately for Hughes, however, one of his fellow officers must not have liked how he railroaded me. Cops like Hughes are bad for business. He or she must have known about Hughes' sex tape because it was confiscated and used to convict him of an incestuous relationship with a 17 year old female relative (daughter? MY GOD!).

Deputy Turner also found himself on the business end of the LORD's wrath. Several teenage girls came forth about him propositioning them, which resulted in his being fired from the Elko County Sheriff's Dept. In fact, it was learned during the investigation that Turner began wooing his current girlfriend when she was only 15.

No matter. Cops see that we go to prison for pedophilia but their buddies just get transferred to another area.

Read about my "trial at http://www.scribd.com/doc/31347/TRIAL-TRANSCRIPTS