Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Officer Charissa Garber Arrested for Felony theft


The suspect is Charissa Garber, a road patrol officer with the Jasper, Missouri Police Department, and a former jailer for the Jasper County Detention Center.

Authorities say she had been working as a clerk at a Sarcoxie convenience store, and say she stole a wallet and cell phone that a customer had left on the counter.

Garber is charged with felony stealing and has been suspended from the Jasper Police Department.

___________________

I wonder how many people she has arrested for stealing? I hate an officer who will commit the same crime that they have arrested someone else for.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe she wouldn't have arrested you if you told her you were a thieving POS too... it sounds like you two might have made a marvelous team!

It's funny how much she looks like you too! Ooooo... scary!

Anonymous said...

I wonder if they were partners in crime?

MsPsycho said...

Problem is bitch...I didn't get caught. I was smart enough to get out of the thieving game.

And as you say I'm just a POS, not a upstanding law enforcement officer like she susposely was. She should be held to a higher standard. Officers who fuck up are a disgrace.

Anonymous said...

Your didn't get caught? hmmm... a year in jail sounds to me like you sure did get caught!

MsPsycho said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MsPsycho said...

Yeah when I was fucking 18 years old and really stupid, stung out on drugs heavily, I did a year in Mabel Bassett for being a thief...WHAT?

I was only caught for little bullshit. I've never been caught doing anything seriously wrong...now I didn't say I've never done anything seriously wrong. I've just never got caught doing the really heinous shit...ha!

Take me out cop!! Shoot me! I know how much you would love to do that. Maybe I'll just fuck with one of the rookie officers who don't know who I am. A fake gun can look just like the real thing.

Anonymous said...

I want to know what the deleted comment said. You're posting crap about officers and look at you- a hypocrite! Shame on you!

MsPsycho said...

I'm not posting CRAP about officers, I'm posting the truth...truth hurts doesn't it bitch!!!