Friday, March 28, 2008

Officer Chris Hansen Charged with Grand Theft


Another thief cop wearing a badge.


Rapid City police officer, Chris Hansen has been charged with grand theft for taking 30 thousand dollars from the Rapid City Peace Officers Association-Fraternal Order of Police Lodge No. 2, where he was the treasurer.

Hansen was arrested last week, but had already resigned from the police department back in January. The resignation followed an internal investigation into Hansen’s work performance.


*************************

He knew he was wrong that's why he quit. You should have never had a badge.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It takes one to know one, right, thief?

MsPsycho said...

Fuck you up your ass yaS!!! I don't give a fuck if you know who I am. Keep playing and you're going to start some really crazy bitching shit up.

If you don't like me bitch, come put a bullet in my fucking head!!You better come hard bitch, and bring a few buddies so they can watch.

Thief died a long time ago.

Anonymous said...

I wish that were true!

MsPsycho said...

Your wish is my command.